Dear NOVA Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics Family,
We are excited to reopen our doors to patient care next week and are looking forward to seeing you! Please be aware that our office protocols have some changes moving forward. Social distancing is still extremely important in controlling the spread of COVID-19. We have made a number of practice-wide changes to observe social distancing and enhance our safety measures in the office. Please reference https://www.novasmilestogether.com/covid-19-informed-consent-form/ for a complete outline of our updated practice protocols and electronic informed consent.
We appreciate your continued patience as our team works diligently to reschedule all active patients who had appointments during the closure, March 17th-May 1st.
For our pediatric patients:
- If you had a routine dental cleaning scheduled and would like to come in, please call us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- If you were scheduled for restorative dental treatment, we will contact you to schedule an appointment.
- If you would prefer to postpone your routine dental cleaning appointment to the Fall, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out to you to reschedule.
For our orthodontics patients:
- If you are not experiencing an orthodontic emergency (pain,swelling, discomfort, broken bracket/appliance) we ask that you please wait for our team to reach out to you to schedule your next appointment.
- Any orthodontic patients who are interested in setting up a virtual appointment or virtual consultation please email email@example.com. Our team would be happy to coordinate that virtual appointment for you.
We are working hard to get everyone on the schedule as quickly as possible. Our schedule has been modified to decrease the number of patients in the office at any given time to allow time for increased disinfection of the entire office. As such, our office hours for both departments have been modified during this time.
We would like to extend our most sincere gratitude for your patience and support during this time. We look forward to seeing you in person soon!